Support and Peace of Mind with Assisted Living
Personalized senior assisted living in DeLand
Ask us about our recent AHCA deficiency free State survey.
Assisted living at Woodland Towers offers the same home-like atmosphere offered throughout our senior living community with added supportive services for those who need it. With this unique approach, residents can maintain the same residence as their need for support changes and choose their own package of assisted living services to fit their individual needs and lifestyle.
We strive to provide the perfect solution for seniors who enjoy their independence but need a helping hand with activities of daily living. Those who choose assisted living services at Woodland Towers are offered a unique, personalized approach combining the comforts of home with the security of knowing compassionate professionals are always nearby.
Here, you choose only the personal care or healthcare services you need, fitting your budget and preferences. No matter the type or level of assistance, you can count on our licensed professionals and associates to provide support for you or your loved ones.
We encourage our senior assisted living residents to engage in our fulfilling activities and programs, and to take advantage of the offerings available at Woodland Towers, including:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24 hours a day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Healthy, delicious meals with open dining
- Short term stays / Respite care available
- On-site Rehabilitative services
- Physician medical appointments at the Community (must be on Physician service)
- Assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Scheduled transportation to local physician or
- Other services (personal grocery shopping, escort to appointments, pet care, etc. *Additional fee may apply)
Beyond providing compassionate care, gracious amenities and personalized assisted living support, Woodland Towers fosters a family-like setting centering on respect, privacy and independence. If you’d like to learn more, call us at (386) 738-2700 or contact us online.